Breaking-Point Breaking-Point

nice...

the game itself is generaly good, nice actions and stuff, the only problem was it is impossible to play it thanks to some glitches. fix that and this game will rock.

Say No To Sticks 2 Say No To Sticks 2

cool

nice work ar, guess i'm gonna have to wait for the next chapter of that thing, although it's not very great... hehe, both of us know that.
anyway, keep trying, good work.

Acid responds:

I thought you were away? Anyways add me too your portal buddies so I can co-author you

My Digital Dream My Digital Dream

too random?

i didn't get the idea of the weird noises, and waves and the flying horses.
the sound was good and the graphics decent, but still, too random.

Tanx Tanx

great

great graphics and sound, good controls and nice variety or vehicles. really good game. i hope you're gonna make tanx 2.

Silhouette - Game Silhouette - Game

changes needed

those controls are hard to use, you should change it to something like you press up you move up, not forward. you press left you move to the left ect... and it's hard to play it when you don't see the fire or something when others shoot (i don't mean the bullets, but something that shows you they fired).
anyway, the idea of the game is really nice.

Amano Yaku Amano Yaku

cool

its nice, but i think there are some bugs in it.

wallpaperman responds:

yeah there are... i'll get round to fixing them sometime =)

Star Ship Star Ship

good

good game, but i think the graphics can be better.

Beeku's Big Adventure Ch1 Beeku's Big Adventure Ch1

good game

i really liked the music and the style of the game, i think more blood can be really nice.

StarCraft FA StarCraft FA

Good idea but not so good programming

Good game man, just try to make it more possible to play, and the controls a little more friendly to the user. I liked the game generaly and the idea is good but those little things just make the game less enjoyable.

Strawberry 2 gamepay demo Strawberry 2 gamepay demo

wired

it was really wired. the sound was nice (but poor) and the graphics as well.